Stream Beginnings Community Standards
Using the Stream Beginnings Community The Stream Beginnings Community is a public feature where members can interact with one another. Members who use any of the community spaces must be over 18 years old.
To make sure that Stream Beginnings continues to be a place that’s safe and respectful, you agree to comply with the following policies in all community spaces:
- Respect other members’ privacy. Don't share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site.
- Be honest and transparent about who you are. Don't use a fake identity.
- Be respectful towards other members.
- Don't use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific member, shop, or item.
- Don't use community tools or spaces to interfere with another member’s business.
- Don't spam. This includes unsolicited or duplicate posts or links to your shop, fundraisers, surveys, social media, or other promotional content.
- Don't use community spaces to discuss coordinating pricing with other sellers.
- Don't use community spaces to harass other members. Similarly, don't post content in community spaces that may promote, support, or glorify hatred.
- Don't publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Don't engage in illegal activity or activity that infringes someone's intellectual property, or encourage others to engage in that type of activity.
- Don't use community spaces to encourage others to violate Stream Beginnings's policies.
Stream Beginnings reserves the right to take action against any account or content that violates this policy. For example, we may remove your content, temporarily or permanently suspend your community posting privileges, or close your Stream Beginnings account.
Continue reading below some additional policies that apply to you while using specific community spaces.
2. Direct Messages. By using direct messages in the Stream Beginnings Community, you agree to all of the above policies. In addition, you may not send messages that are considered: Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Anti-Discrimination Policy. Obscene or vulgar. Unsolicited advertising or promotions.
3. Stream Beginnings Discord Community Community Standards mentioned above should also be observed on The Official Stream Beginnings Discord Channel, especially pertaining to any converstations between vendors and buyers on the Stream Beginnings Platform. Conduct on that channel will be monitored by Stream Beginnings and Vendors/Buyers alike will be held to the same standard there as they would be at StreamBeginnings.com Last updated on Mar 13, 2020