Your Rights and Obligations as a Stream Beginnings Vendor
- Provide honest, accurate information in your About section.
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings.
- Respect the intellectual property of others.
- If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Stream Beginnings.
- Do not engage in fee avoidance.
- Do not create duplicate shops for the purpose of manipulating search.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Stream Beginnings. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member to warn them away from a particular vendor, shop or item
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another vendor
- Purchasing from a vendor for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review
For the protection of our vendors and their customers, all intellectual property rights must be respected on this platform. Vendors in violation will have their store and all accompanying data removed from the site if found not in compliance with this policy. If you would like to submit a notification of alleged infringement, please use this form. The accused will have an opportunity to respond to the accusation of IP infringement.